VISITS ARE OVER. 2 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of a typical Montreal triplex. Located 2 steps from Mont-Royal Ave. and its many shops. Office, double living room with open bedroom, powder room, bathroom with tub, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom at the back. Front and rear balconies. A must see!
Kitchen : 3
VISITES ARE NOW OVER.
Crossing apartment located on the 3rd floor of a triplex held in a very well administered undivided co-ownership.
Roof redone in 2018
Water heater changed at the end of 2019
Typical construction of the Plateau with double living room currently hosting an open bedroom, mouldings, trims and rosettes
To ensure maximum natural light, several interior oculus (round windows) have been installed between different rooms.
- Entrance hall located on the 2nd floor
- Office with door to the front balcony
- Double living room with open bedroom to benefit from maximum light
- Powder room
- Bathroom with restored original clawfoot tub and half-wall wood paneling
- Dining room located in the center of the accommodation
- Kitchen with washer-dryer installation and door to the back balcony
- Master bedroom at the back with large wardrobe with mirror doors
UNDIVIDED CO-OWNERSHIP OF 4569-4573 RUE BOYER
- The other undivided co-owners have a right of first refusal of 15 (fifteen) days from the receipt of an accepted promise to purchase.
- The deed of sale must be signed before Me Fanny Houle, notary
- Down payment of 20% minimum.
- The mortgage loan must be taken out with the Caisse Desjardins du Plateau-Mont-Royal. Contact Jean-Sébastien Niding, mortgage representative at Desjardins for more information Cell: 514 835-3661
- The co-ownership agreement will be updated. The new draft, written by Me Fanny Houle will be available shortly.
- Share: 1/3
- Co-ownership fees: $ 320 a month include the share for school and municipal taxes, condominium insurance, contribution to the contingency fund
- Balance of the co-ownership checking account on March 15, 2021: $ 14,536.53
AT WALKING DISTANCE
- Mont-Royal Avenue: SAQ Express, Chocolats Favoris, St-Viateur Bagel & Café Mont-Royal, Restaurant L'Avenue, Intermarché Boyer Grocery, Jean Coutu Pharmacy and more
- Municipal library of Plateau-Mont-Royal
- Public transport: Bus 97 (Mont-Royal), 11 and 711 to Mont-Royal Park, night bus 368, Mont-Royal metro station (Orange line)
- Laurier Park: children's play area, soccer, tennis, volleyball and pétanque fields, ping-pong tables, sports course, outdoor swimming pool in summer, outdoor skating rink in winter, picnic tables, dog park.
- Parc La Fontaine: 2 decorative ponds, one of which turns into a free outdoor skating rink in winter, hiking trails, children's play areas, paddling pool in summer, tennis, petanque, soccer, softball, volleyball, cross-country ski trails in winter and more.
- Mont-Royal Park
Kitchen : 3
Mont-Royal Ave , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Office||3rd level||8'8" X 5'11"||Wood|
|Powder room||3rd level||4'9" X 2'10"||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||3rd level||6'4" X 4'9"||Ceramic|
|Living room||3rd level||11' X 10'1"||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd level||10' X 9'9"||Wood|
|Master bedroom||3rd level||10' X 9'||Wood|
|Dining room||3rd level||10'4" X 9'6"||Wood|
|Kitchen||3rd level||10'3" X 9'8" irr.|
Electric baseboard units
Light fixtures, refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer, water heater
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MATHIEU VICENT INC., RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MATHIEU VICENT INC., real estate broker. Contact me for more information.